• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

awesome looking Batman! and double signed too ! 893whatthe.gif

here's some books I got this week. i decided to wait until i got the last book today, a Captain America Annual from comicfreaks (Thanks Tiz!) to make my cool little group set of Captain America vs Wolverine cgc ss. The other 2 books were from Will Wong:

captainamericavswolverigm5.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

are there any other Cap vs Wolvie covers out there? i could add to this group. . .

hi.gif

Very excited about this one headbang.gif

Major Kudos to Kris (thecollector) hail.gif

th_DSC00004-1.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Sweet book cloud9.gif

I got my Batman #227 book back too, and Denny O'Neill also signed over Batman's head. frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

What was he thinking?? Why wouldn't he sign a little bit lower, maybe on Batman's cape, instead of signing directly over the head??? foreheadslap.gif

Very excited about this one headbang.gif

Major Kudos to Kris (thecollector) hail.gif

th_DSC00004-1.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Sweet book cloud9.gif

I got my Batman #227 book back too, and Denny O'Neill also signed over Batman's head. frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

What was he thinking?? Why wouldn't he sign a little bit lower, maybe on Batman's cape, instead of signing directly over the head??? foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, it's a little frustrating.....how did yours grade out?

If you ever want to sell that 9.2 just tell me I love that book It was so great to get to work with that book.

Will do - thanks a lot for getting all the books graded - I'm very happy cool.gif

Escuse me guys to asking my question but if i really undestand ( i'm french) what you wrote,

you sent your comic to Neil Adams and Denny O'Neill and they signed both and send you back your comics, and then the CGC service have slabbed the comics in Signature Serie( like in the picture) ????

because i have a little collection of my comics who are signed ( Stan Lee, Jim Lee Mike Turner...) but i read that CGC put the SS labels only with a CGC witness and mine came from wizard or collectors so....

if you have the possibility to help me to explain your gait, i will be very happy to know.

thank you a lot for everything

nicholas

books that were signed NOT in the presence of a Siganture Series witness cannot be submitted for the yellow label.

people send their comics to the witnesses, who then take the comics to get sigend at official cgc signing events (comicons/public signings), and afterward, the witness then sends the books off for encapsulation in the slab