• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Want to thank Tiz for these 3!! Woo-hoo!

Good:

CA9_SS.jpg[/img]

Cool!:

CA1_SS.jpg[/img]

Effin' Sa-Weet!:

FearAgent3_SS.jpg[/img]

thumbsup2.gif

It was my pleasure, thank you very much for sending me your books to get SS'ed. hi.gif

Many MANY Thanks to Tiz for getting these SS done for me! These were previously graded books and only one dropped a grade cool.gif TIZ RULES!!!

c2ce6fd239.jpg

blush.gifshy.gif

You are most welcome hi.gif

5 graded blue label books. 1 9.9 acclaim.gif and 4 9.8's.

The Ares #1 was the book that dropped a grade. gossip.gif I knew it would even before I cracked it 893whatthe.gif Should have never been a 9.8 in the first place.

Enjoy the books. They all look awesome 893applaud-thumb.gif

And thank you for sending me your books and allowing me get them SS'ed for you. hi.gif

Went up to see Golden at the show, and got him to sign a couple copies of Marvel Fanfare 1. Kept one raw to bring home with me...and submitted the other for Sig Series

1838986-fanfare.jpg

if that's just the copy you kept for yourself, the ones you submitted for grading must be sweet!!

First batch of CGC SS submissions were just received a couple of days ago. Thanks Tiz!

Noble Causes #1 9.4 - Quad signed - Jimmy Palmiotti, Amanda Conner, Jay Faeber and Patrick Gleason. An example of how a multiple signed book can get damaged by creators. I thought it had a shot at a 9.8.

cgcss_noblecauses01_9_4.jpg

CGC 9.6 Batman Annual #14 signed by Chris Sprouse and Neal Adams. An unexpected surprise when I got the book back... a nice little batman headsketch by Chris Sprouse! 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

Thanks Tiz! thumbsup2.gif

cgcss_batmanannual14_9_6.jpg

Now onto the really good stuff

Picked this up in a dollar bin box at a show that was on Super Bowl Sunday. Prince was the halftime show so I thought it would be a (stupid) funny thing to get signed and slabbed. tonofbricks.gif

Based on what I was told Bolland's reaction was when he saw the book ( and the SS rep's utter horror at having to give this book to Bolland), I think it was worth it. poke2.gif

Special thanks to Kevin Boyd for trying to get McDuffie to sign the book in WWLA. The effort was much appreciated.

CGC 9.8 Prince: Alter Ego #1 signed by Brian Bolland

cgcss_princealterego01_9_8.jpg

The second best book from the first batch of books and again, large props to Tiz for getting this book done for me acclaim.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

CGC 9.6 Grendel: Red , White and Black #2 - signed by Matt Wagner with a HUGE **spoon** two colour Grendel headsketch foreheadslap.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

cloud9.gifcgcss_grendelredwhiteblack02_9_6.jpgcloud9.gif