• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

And the best book in the batch. headbang.gifthumbsup2.gif

CGC 9.2 Comico Primer #2 signed by Matt Wagner. I thought that this book would be no better than an 8.5 takeit.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

cgcss_primer02_9_2.jpg

Thanks again Tiz and sorry about the whole Bolland/Prince thing devil.gifpoke2.gif

I was seeing everyone else's Stan Lee books coming in and was getting antsy to get my submission. It showed up on my doorstep on Friday. This was my first ever Silver Age comic book purchase at a Toronto convention in 1983. I was on a 'century' edition kick.

CGC 8.5 Fantastic Four #100 signed by Stan Lee. Was expecting a 7.0-7.5 grade takeit.gif

cgcss_fantasticfour100_8_5.jpg

recently picked up the first printing of the first issue of the current run on iron fist cgc ss by brubaker. i hope to one day add aja's or fraction's sig to it.

big KUDOS goes to Carlos for this book

so now i have the pair of first issues:

ironfistcgcfirstissuescsf7.jpg

Edited by oneasian

also recently, i got a bunch of Cap cgc ss books from Will Wong. huge KUDOS goes out to him for getting these books done for me.

these were the Cap books that got me into the character when I was a kid. I am very pleased to have these issues slabbed, but also signed by Ron Garney.

one thing i found when trying to acquire gradable copies was that almost all the issues of Waid and Garney's run was that they all had black spines :S

it did however, make the journey sweet and satisfying:

one of the only 2 copies that are even graded, and the other is a blue label

cap450cgcou1.jpg

it was really tough to find any type of copy that was worth submitting to cgc. i went with what i thought were the best copies that i could find. two submissions for this book and both 9.6

cap453cgcqf6.jpg

still an awesome cover though. it also features a Doctor Doom appearnace, and even Bill Clinton! (I was hoping they'd put it on the label, but they didnt frown.gif )

i really like this next one. i got 2 9.8's done. last issue of vol. 1

cap454cgcix2.jpg

for this next book, i also got 2 copies graded and both came back 9.8. in the census update, my 2 are the highest among something like 7 other cgc ss books.

how much does the fact that the micro chamber is misplaced bother you? it bothers me a lot. i'm lucky i have two at least.

capvol3cgcfirstissue1ps0.jpg

is it possible to get cgc to fix the that inner paper for me for free?

hi.gif

recently picked up the first printing of the first issue of the current run on iron fist cgc ss by brubaker. i hope to one day add aja's or fraction's sig to it.

Fraction is scheduled for heroes this weekend.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

looks like i missed that one frown.gif

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

looks like i missed that one frown.gif

27_laughing.gifdevil.gif