• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

thanks to Carlos/gothamcentral who went to Baltimore and got some Mark Waid and Ron Garney sigs on my Cap run for the creative team!

He got the entire run signed by the creative team for me, #444-454 and vol.#3 #1-7

captainamerica444.jpg

Edited by oneasian

i was glad that Carlos was able to get these books done for me as well, making them triple signed.

i got Dale Eaglesham previously in Toronto, and Carlos added Waid, Garney and Andy Kubery where appropriate on #6 and #7

captainamericavol.36.jpg

captainamericavol.37.jpg

i just thought these last two books were really cool to do, especially with the whole Skrull thing and Death of Cap right now

Those are sweet!! Cap #7 is one of my favorite from that run!!!

i loved the whole run from #444 to #7. it's weird because after that issue, i kinda fell off on comics for a while. so i guess i'm lucky i managed to get the whole arc.

I just got in a package from CGC on friday. I got some very good grades but I have one that stands out above the rest and that is a Clive Barkers the great and secret show # 10 signed by clive barker it graded a 9.9. I will have a picture up later this week.

what shows were the books from?