• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Who the hell? Can you guess the name?

ss1485.jpg

Vincent Deighan is Frank Quitely's real name Way to go that is truly rare how did you get him to sign that way.

5th correct guess gets the no-prize! :acclaim: Be waiting for your package that should arrive shortly... :cloud9:

he in the witness protection program or something? Think I would rather be called Vincent than Frank if I had to choose.

the funny thing is, is that i agree on that! why choose Frank over Vince/Vincent?

Frank is a great name; most people named frank are hard asses. Plus he chose the Frank Quietly because it is a spoonerism of the phrase Quiet Frankly. Initially he used the name to hide the fact he was working on a comic book title he felt would offend his family.

it's not to say that Frank is a bad name. i guess it's just peculiar that he would go with a name that can be reversed for that phrase, "Quite Frankly". i wonder if there's any significance for his choosing it.

and i wonder what comic he was worried would offend his family?

Who the hell? Can you guess the name?

ss1485.jpg

Vincent Deighan is Frank Quitely's real name Way to go that is truly rare how did you get him to sign that way.

5th correct guess gets the no-prize! :acclaim: Be waiting for your package that should arrive shortly... :cloud9:

Multiple Pleasuring techniques?