• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,959 posts in this topic

Book is fantastic. Great signature placement as well. Could very well be the coolest SS book I've ever seen. To re-connect that book with the original artist from the 30's is....... :cloud9:

i was thinking about that. almost 70 years later. imagine all that has happened since the book was on the stands.

Glad you like it. I had a blast going to get the job done. FFB and Creig were great hosts. Does anybody know if there is an older SS?

there is not an older SS book. Creig is the oldest living creator and he was working on comics before any of the other living creators so yes this is the oldest SS.

wow.

it's always nice when you have books in your collection that have a special significance to them (such as only remaining copy, or oldest signed copy), and since i'm not going to be buying an $10,000 and up books any time soon, this was my best chance at obtaining something that becomes a center piece in my collection. i was happy just having the opportunity to meet creig, but to get the book signed and CGC'd is akin to finding a twenty dollar bill, and then realizing there's a hundred stuck beneath it.

tec6.jpg

i want to thank FFB and CW for getting this certified for me. beautiful book.

As stated by others, this is the coolest SS book I've ever seen. Looks like it should go in a museum display with other historical documents.

thanks for thecollector/Kris Moore for getting some raw and ss sigs for me!

I got my raw books back today which were for my Cap run. Kris got Michael Lark's for the appropriate Cap books he worked on, so now I have some quad signed books!

captainamerica3quadruplesigned.jpg

captainamerica4quadruplesigned.jpg