• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Just got this one in today from pirate. It began as a universal 9.8 and then Tony Moore knocked it down to a 9.6 but pirate was able to keep it there with Kirkman (worship) I collect 9.8's so if anybody is interested in this slab: PM me.

WalkingDead2CGCSS96.jpg

Still a SWEET book! :cloud9:

Here are my latest arrivals!

Spawn 150, sketch edition, CGC SS 9.8, signed by McFarlane and Jim Lee

Major kudos to Kris (thecollector) (worship)

spawn1501.jpg

spawn1503.jpg

Kudos to Nick (Flaming_Telepath) for this Frank Miller beauty :cloud9:

DSC00001.jpg

And finally, mucho thanks to Anthony (pirate) for this lovely "Freddy" SS book :applause:

fjass.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Don't take this wrong.....I'm not making fun at all, and besides if this ever needs a home, know that it will be safe with me! But does Miller rough up books when he signs them? There may be better books out there, but the highest graded book I've seen signed by Miller is a 9.0.

(shrug)

Come to think of it, if any of those books should ever need a home...... lol
I'll keep you in mind (thumbs u I'll probably need to sell the double-signed Spawn 150, so PM me if you're interested!

DSC00001.jpg

Don't take this wrong.....I'm not making fun at all, and besides if this ever needs a home, know that it will be safe with me! But does Miller rough up books when he signs them? There may be better books out there, but the highest graded book I've seen signed by Miller is a 9.0.

(shrug)

No offense taken at all! Miller SS books in any grade are pretty tough to come by these days (heck, only ONE book was signed at the NYCC). I don't believe he roughs them up, I think this particular 9.0 had some issues before it was even signed. :)

No offense taken at all! Miller SS books in any grade are pretty tough to come by these days (heck, only ONE book was signed at the NYCC). I don't believe he roughs them up, I think this particular 9.0 had some issues before it was even signed. :)

It looks good to me......in the scan....

I have interacted with Mr. Miller on several occasions. While he isn't gentle with books he isn't rough with them. I have received many 9.4, 9.6 and 9.8 books with Miller autographs.

The fact is alot of people get low grade books signed by him. As for SS books with his signature they are becoming extremely rare due to his lack of public appearances and the fact he limits the amount of autographs he signs per person.

I have interacted with Mr. Miller on several occasions. While he isn't gentle with books he isn't rough with them. I have received many 9.4, 9.6 and 9.8 books with Miller autographs.

The fact is alot of people get low grade books signed by him. As for SS books with his signature they are becoming extremely rare due to his lack of public appearances and the fact he limits the amount of autographs he signs per person.

Thanks for the info! Now I need to track him down and stick a witness on him! lol