• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Terminator book signed by Lena Heady, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Richard Jones from TV show. Also signed by Reese himself Michael Biehn.

th_aaaa092.jpg

Got this from October (as a 8.5) and pirate got it SS'ed for me by Nick Cardy. Thanks Anthony and Andy you Rule!!! (worship)

batlashSScardy.jpg

That might be one of the most beautiful SS books I've ever seen. :)

(PS - October, if you have any 8.5's of this era in Flash or DC War that you will sell on the cheap that look this nice, let me know. :baiting::D )

Edited by Whovianone

I bought it for the beautiful cover the fact that Cardy was doing a signing was just synergy and the 9.2 grade is only icing on the cake.

Got this from October (as a 8.5) and pirate got it SS'ed for me by Nick Cardy. Thanks Anthony and Andy you Rule!!! (worship)

batlashSScardy.jpg

That might be one of the most beautiful SS books I've ever seen. :)

(PS - October, if you have any 8.5's of this era in Flash or DC War that you will sell on the cheap that look this nice, let me know. :baiting::D )

I bought it for the beautiful cover the fact that Cardy was doing a signing was just synergy and the 9.2 grade is only icing on the cake.

Maybe it's my computer....but I'm blaming my head injury......I can't make out who signed those.

(shrug)

They're some cool looking books, though!

Kane Hodder and Betsy Palmer :gossip:

How are you going to sell that personalized book after the next focus shift? You better hope Par2uch wants it. :grin:

HAHAHAHAH....na I am not big on the Horror stuff outside of Walking Dead.

th_BeyondWonderlandEBAS.jpg

th_Invincible22.jpg

th_ShadowHunter2.jpg

th_Shadowhunter1.jpg

th_TWD48KirkAd.jpg

th_UXM90.jpg

Some new ones added to my collection:

1. Beyond Wonderland #0 (Bad Girl Cover) signed by EBAS

2. Invincible #22 signed in red by Kirkman and in black by Ryan Ottely

3. Shadow Hunter #2 signed by Linsner

4. Shadow Hunter #1 signed by Greg Horn

5. Walking Dead #48 signed and inscribed by Kirkman and Adlard

6. Ultimate X-Men #90 signed by Robert Kirkman in silver

Just got these Gaines File beauties back from CGC, both signed by Al Feldstein! (thanks Chandler & Desertwind Comics) :applause:

wf20ss.jpg

hof8ss.jpg

:o Those are some gorgeous SS File Copies!

Just got these Gaines File beauties back from CGC, both signed by Al Feldstein! (thanks Chandler & Desertwind Comics) :applause:

wf20ss.jpg

hof8ss.jpg

Boy I have to say that was the first time I handled a Gaines Copy and I was nervous. lol But it was great being able to get those signed and graded. I look forward to being able to do it again.

:banana:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics