• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

So is Ray park signing all his books with 'Snake Eyes' or did you ask him? beacause I know not too long ago he would sign 'YO JOE'..

Sweet books by the way, especially the Beck cover, man Beck does not get the respect he deserves..he is a master..

So is Ray park signing all his books with 'Snake Eyes' or did you ask him? beacause I know not too long ago he would sign 'YO JOE'..

Sweet books by the way, especially the Beck cover, man Beck does not get the respect he deserves..he is a master..

I asked him to add snake eyes to each book. I just told him that way it would stand out if I added others like Byung-Hun Lee (stormshadow) to the #9. He was cool about everything, Took the time to talk to each person, shake there hand as well as take photos with you or the newly signed merch.

I asked him to add snake eyes to each book. I just told him that way it would stand out if I added others like Byung-Hun Lee (stormshadow) to the #9. He was cool about everything, Took the time to talk to each person, shake there hand as well as take photos with you or the newly signed merch.

I am looking sooo forward to Byung-Hun Lee, I know it's a long shot but, that would be sweet... 21s galore, variants and all!!! signed by both..