• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Look at Steve playing peace-keeper. lol

Or trying to keep this from becoming an episode of Jerry Springer... hm

DocRachaelGrunwald_Jerry%20Springer%20Show.jpg

Damn, I really let myself go......that belt doesn't exactly make my outfit more flattering :cry:

Just got this in the mail..Finally a sweet ebay deal..I paid a whopping $69.50 for all these great signatures! :banana:

You're the one that beat me?!?!? :frustrated:

At least it went to a good home!

Thank you snipeswipe.com :applause: Seriously though, I got tired of always losing out on auctions or being bid up last minute so I found these guys (snipeswipe) and it has been working out great.

Edited by SilverLurker

Nice books, Raph!

With so many Joe Simon books popping up, I'm starting to feel like I was the only one who got turned away at NYCC. :sorry:

Dont feel bad peter, I got turned away too at NYCC, my three big misses at NUCC was Joe Simon sigs and a sketch from Steranko and Sinnot. Joe Sinnot was willing to do a sketch for me on a fallen son but I ran out :(

Dont feel bad peter, I got turned away too at NYCC, my three big misses at NUCC was Joe Simon sigs and a sketch from Steranko and Sinnot. Joe Sinnot was willing to do a sketch for me on a fallen son but I ran out :(

Sucks that it happened, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.