• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Dont feel bad peter, I got turned away too at NYCC, my three big misses at NUCC was Joe Simon sigs and a sketch from Steranko and Sinnot. Joe Sinnot was willing to do a sketch for me on a fallen son but I ran out :(

Hey Dan tomorrow we will be announcing our East Coast Legends Tour which will include Joe Simon as well as several others. So keep you eyes open. PM us for more details.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Now that sounds awesome :applause: Can't wait for the details, I've got at least one book that has been begging me to add Joe Simon's sweet sig to the cover :insane:

Here is what I did back in 1993 before I ever heard of CGC or SS. There are first editions signed by Pat Broderick then I put them in to an acitate sleve and had him do head shots of Doom and Firestorm. I am not sure how well they will show up but here they are.

79665.jpg.33f9c0822fd505b0924be54b45bad8b6.jpg

79666.jpg.5e049e677d9c553fa375c7e8c2e34bce.jpg