• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

I just recently got these from EvilAsh. All three books signed by George Romero.

NOTLDNY1.jpg

:cry: He said I was the only one! :cry:

lol

That's a fantastic book for Romero, and a CGC SS was my immediate thought when I saw it the first time.

(thumbs u

I just recently got these from EvilAsh. All three books signed by George Romero.

NOTLDNY1.jpg

:cry: He said I was the only one! :cry:

lol

That's a fantastic book for Romero, and a CGC SS was my immediate thought when I saw it the first time.

(thumbs u

Yeah! Gotta love the old school movie poster cover on it.

Well my first CGC SS stuff , even though one of them is pajama boy .A Micheal Turner and Pete signatures on Civil War XMen, Ultimate Spidey Project multiple sigs ( 16 of them ) - Need to find a Hulk Project with sigs on it hm Thank BTK awesome all around .. plus a Vintage BTK hulk OA piece... :applause:

SpideyMulti.jpg

XMenTurner.jpg

BTKSketch.jpg

Need to find a Hulk Project with sigs on it hm

There are only 4 of them in the census (9.8 x2 and 9.6 x2) all were submitted by me the 2 9.6s were sold on eBay, one 9.8 was sold to Peter Palmer and I have the other 9.8 (not for sale)

Hulk100Project.jpg

:cloud9:

Looking for a 9.8 Spidey to round out the set

Yeah, the TPB's are pretty readily available. The hardcovers are too, but they're more limited. Only 500 made, I think. They're available through the Hero Initiative.

-Adam

Yeah, the TPB's are pretty readily available. The hardcovers are too, but they're more limited. Only 500 made, I think. They're available through the Hero Initiative.

-Adam

Be nice to get a mess of sigs on too... hm hm maybe at Chicago in August...

Will you be doing any more Spider-man books, or should I start one myself?

I have 5 at CGC as we speak sir...you have first dibs :)

(thumbs u (worship):banana: