• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

I bought the book originally from Par2ch who had it signed and sketched on by Gene Ha, so yes to the sharpie change, and ditto to Mr. Gibbons who signed over another sig!

But hey, at least it's a Dave Gibbons & Gene Ha Cap SS!

I bought the book originally from Par2ch who had it signed and sketched on by Gene Ha, so yes to the sharpie change, and ditto to Mr. Gibbons who signed over another sig!

To be fair to Dave, he was trying his best to stay off the artwork and if I remember correctly it was in a rather small windowed bag so he didn't have much space to work with... rantrant

just saying...

Gotta love that 'Zombie' Lori sketch on the Walking Dead tho... why someone would have asked Charlie to draw that is beyond me :grin:

That book was done early in my CGC SS career, prior to using window bags which is why the Cap sketch is on the spine.

Yeah, I like this book so much, that I am posting it here as well as in the Kudos thread...my wife just got this from the cool dudes at NYcomics last week..came back a 9.6...

I am soo stoked...

it will now go into a cool, dark room...for my leisure enjoyment when I feel like staring at it...it will not be posted again...

99785.jpg.4d77e301be0a7f9a9adbbad811eaa847.jpg