• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

I don't know if Marty Pasko wrote as many Bronze Age stories as Maggin, but if not, it is close. Another prolific superstar that has not been at a show in the last 6-7 years. All courtesy of GACollectibles!

photo_zps306edfcd.jpg

photo_zps1eed1ccf.jpg

Kazuo Koike

photo_zps625d125a.jpg

I want this NOW!!!

I had this idea about getting his sig at SDCC but my money was tied up in other signings. Found out he was showing up a week before the con. Was not happy that I missed out on this opportunity. I'd pay to get this but it'd be in installments.

Kazuo Koike

photo_zps625d125a.jpg

I want this NOW!!!

I had this idea about getting his sig at SDCC but my money was tied up in other signings. Found out he was showing up a week before the con. Was not happy that I missed out on this opportunity. I'd pay to get this but it'd be in installments.

This is not for sale. PM Jonjesper. He has at least one more.

Game of Thrones #1 Retailer Incentive Variant

signed by George R.R. Martin @ SDCC

via CGC SS ninja Rich Henn

(I apologize for the multiple postings in advance...but I am so excited to share...)

9743544412_c856784996_c.jpg

Usually, I freagin hate when signatures get lost in the cover, but in this case, it came out badasssssssss