• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 100 x 2

12 posts in this topic

I recently bought two copies of Amazing Spider-Man #100 off of eBay. Please give me your opinions smile.gif

Copy 1: there is a small speck of brown in the blue box. The speck is not raised up and I don't know where it could have come from. Other than that and a few light marks on the spine, it is a very nice book. Also, the cover has a lot of gloss.

amazingspiderman100.jpg

amazingspiderman100back.jpg

Copy #1: The speck of brown at the top staple appears to just a speck of rust migration from the TS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif There is some stress at the LS/FC, a slight impact at the LLFC and an apparent printer's streak, vertically along the spine at the LS/FC grin.gif

Copy #1: The speck of brown at the top staple appears to just a speck of rust migration from the TS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif There is some stress at the LS/FC, a slight impact at the LLFC and an apparent printer's streak, vertically along the spine at the LS/FC grin.gif

The staples look in great shape so I don't think it is rust....

The staples look in great shape so I don't think it is rust....

Then I suspect that something like a tiny oil laden muffin-crumb is the culprit 27_laughing.gif or perhaps the ubiquitous chocolate ice cream 893scratchchin-thumb.gif