• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie saying hello with Pics!

65 posts in this topic

pretty cool layout! Wait til your daughter comes home.

lol...

She moved out and got married, don't think she will be moving back in soon....

Seriously, Thanx to all for the kind words... I did just realize that I did not include in the photos of an entire wall, with some of the best books on it.

But "I think you get the picture".

Believe it or not, they are in my own particular order....For example, on the spinner rack, one row is all Miller, one all Smith, one all Adams, etc.

And 90% of these books are 2 per bag, so there is another book visible on the other side.

This arrangement is very practical, as I do read them, and I have instant access.

Plus, when I place them back, I will turn the book to the other side, so the display itself is always changing....

Anyway...Thanx again for looking

Bump

As promised, some photos of my "comic book "room.....still a work in progress....

bookroom4011bumped.jpgbookroom4012bumped.jpgbookroom4004bumped.jpgbookroom4002bumped.jpg

Let me guess....you're into comics, or something like that right? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh,.....and......WOW! thumbsup2.gif