• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your favorite Spider-Man artist?

103 posts in this topic

McFarland. The old guys from the 60's did an ok job. But all Todd did was draw Spidey the way we all imagined deep down he should look like. Also the most beautiful artwork ever is Spawn. If you disagree show me something better. thanks.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer McFarlane on Spider-man,since Mcfarlane basically made him look cool and very spider-like,He's not perfect as Romita was but,He made it all look exciting at a time was very fresh and new.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto. McFarlane is a awsome artist.

McFarlane only brought back what was missing from Spider-Man. Ditko's original idea of how the hero should look.

I prefer McFarlane on Spider-man,since Mcfarlane basically made him look cool and very spider-like,He's not perfect as Romita was but,He made it all look exciting at a time was very fresh and new.

You're kidding right? Everytime I see McFarlane's MJ or Aunt May I can't help but hurl...

Jim

Ramos, of course!

eek, don't hit me insane.gif

i keed. I'm a big fan of McFarlane, and I think he did a great job of drawing 'characters' (spidey, hobgoblin, lizard, venom, etc), when it came to regular people (peter, mj, aunt may), it's like he had a brain fart. They just look very odd.

Quote:

McFarlane only brought back what was missing from Spider-Man. Ditko's original idea of how the hero should look.

Eh still. I like his drawings because they look better to me IMO.

His Venom was awsome, Spidey was awsome/great looking, and he did awsome with Spideys Webbing. I liked MJ. Idk why.....at least I liked her in ASM #300 smile.gif

(Wonder what there private stash of Photo's they had. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifm....:D)

I also liked his Hydroman. I really don't have to much of a reason why I

like his work. But I just do. And still proud owner of Hulk 340! (Who todd drew/was artist on)

I think this is a pretty "cool" cover. thumbsup2.gif

TMSKATING.jpg

Yeah, that is good.

#1??? it has ASM, and I notice the second part "Skating on Thin Ice"

woulden't that confuse a normal ASM collector? 27_laughing.gif

Oh wait, I just realized. BEER AND DRUG ADVERTISEMENTS! wink.gif

Now why the hell don't EASports allow Budwiser on Dale Jr.s car...

Sigh........(Don't answer I know why. Lmao)