• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your favorite Spider-Man artist?

103 posts in this topic

I have to say that cover to Spider-man 13 was one of my favorite McFarlane covers too. They re-used it for the back cover to the chrome reprint of Spider-Man 1 (Marvel Collectible Classics Spider-Man 2 for you purists) and it is even cooler all chromed up. Unfortunately, I sold all my copies so I can't post it. Can someone else?

Do you know how many of these "Marvel Collectible Classics" exist? I know there was a couple of Spider-Man, a few X-Mens and Avengers. Anymore? Do you know the issue numbers?

I remember when they were first listed in previews for about $8 bucks and i only ordered the chromium ASM 300 foreheadslap.gif

Do you know how many of these "Marvel Collectible Classics" exist? I know there was a couple of Spider-Man, a few X-Mens and Avengers. Anymore? Do you know the issue numbers?

I remember when they were first listed in previews for about $8 bucks and i only ordered the chromium ASM 300 foreheadslap.gif

Well you picked the most valuable one! There were nine different chrome Marvel Collectible Classics:

Spider-Man 1 = Amazing Spider-Man 300

Spider-Man 2 = McFarlane's Spider-Man 1

X-Men 1 = Uncanny X-Men 1

X-Men 2 = Uncanny X-Men 141

X-Men 3 = Uncanny X-Men 137

X-Men 4 = New X-Men 25

X-Men 5 = Giant-Size X-Men 1

X-Men 6 = New X-Men 1

Avengers 1 = Avengers Volume 3 #1

Well you picked the most valuable one! There were nine different chrome Marvel Collectible Classics:

Spider-Man 1 = Amazing Spider-Man 300

Spider-Man 2 = McFarlane's Spider-Man 1

X-Men 1 = Uncanny X-Men 1

X-Men 2 = Uncanny X-Men 141

X-Men 3 = Uncanny X-Men 137

X-Men 4 = New X-Men 25

X-Men 5 = Giant-Size X-Men 1

X-Men 6 = New X-Men 1

Avengers 1 = Avengers Volume 3 #1

Thanks cloud9.gif