• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGMcomics BIGGER scans

11 posts in this topic

scans.............................................................................too...........................................................................................................big.................................... insane.gif

You may be right on the HOS 92, Cryptkeeper...but from the scans, I get the impresssion that the book has some light tanning/spottiness and doesn't appear to have a lot of gloss left. If the book looks better in hand and is glossy, then perhaps a slight "bump" is warranted? confused-smiley-013.gif Anyway, still a nice copy.

scans.............................................................................too...........................................................................................................big.................................... insane.gif

Do you have a 3 " screen Divad ?? 27_laughing.gif

No, but I bet you have a 3" _ _ _ _ 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Only joking! The right size would be somewhere in between . . . makepoint.gif

You may be right on the HOS 92, Cryptkeeper...but from the scans, I get the impresssion that the book has some light tanning/spottiness and doesn't appear to have a lot of gloss left. If the book looks better in hand and is glossy, then perhaps a slight "bump" is warranted? confused-smiley-013.gif Anyway, still a nice copy.

hos has lost a bit glossy , that's a fact , hi.gif