• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget to make your San Diego Comic Con hotel reservation this morning

63 posts in this topic

Done. thumbsup2.gif

although I did mine away from the comic-con site, because it was cheaper.

Tightwad sumo.gif

That wasn't very civil you jerkwad. poke2.gifyay.gif

How civil of you, leading by example? poke2.gif

Whoops! I guess that was short-lived. yay.gif

Hey Scott, I amde sure to book a King-size bed for my room. You know just in case Liz needs a place to stay, because your room is too small. I know how meager lawyer salaries can be.

poke2.gif

I think you need to get a king size room anyway, or lay off the double desserts. stooges.gif

Hey Scott, I amde sure to book a King-size bed for my room. You know just in case Liz needs a place to stay, because your room is too small. I know how meager lawyer salaries can be.

poke2.gif

I think you need to get a king size room anyway, or lay off the double desserts. stooges.gif

So when does this civil thing start anyway? popcorn.gif

poke2.gif

So when does this civil thing start anyway? popcorn.gif

A couple days ago.

Is finding parking near the convention center tough? I`m thinking of staying outside of the city, maybe crashing with some friends in La Jolla, and just driving in.
There are quite a few parking lots, but most are a walk from the convention center. They usually run about $10-20, depending on distance, and are usually all day parking.

Is finding parking near the convention center tough? I`m thinking of staying outside of the city, maybe crashing with some friends in La Jolla, and just driving in.
There are quite a few parking lots, but most are a walk from the convention center. They usually run about $10-20, depending on distance, and are usually all day parking.

Thanks. Do they get jammed up during the con, or is it possible to find a parking space, particularly at the parking lots closer to the convention center? $10-20 is no biggie, I`ll save way more than that staying somewhere besides downtown.

Thanks. Do they get jammed up during the con, or is it possible to find a parking space, particularly at the parking lots closer to the convention center? $10-20 is no biggie, I`ll save way more than that staying somewhere besides downtown.

You do not want to drive near the convention. You're better off staying nearby.

You do not want to drive near the convention. You're better off staying nearby.

Free place to stay vs. $200/night. juggle.gif

It would be better to get the parking in the morning, rather than later in the afternoon. Most people park in the morning for the whole day.

San Diego also has those bike-carts that you can take from a parking lot to the con. They run about $10-15. There is also the trolley that they have, which runs in a circle through the city.

You really don't need to pay the money for a hotel close to the con, unless you are really lazy. There are plenty of ways to get around. I would rather spend the money on comics than convenience.