• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hawkman #9

7 posts in this topic

I just love these DC books!! (Hey, October, here's another underrated series) Murphy Anderson did some magnificant Hawkman covers. Here's my favorite, and another book that I never see in high grade. This is the nicest copy I've ever seen. Super glossy covers and white pages.

1112987-Hawkman-9.jpg

1112987-Hawkman-9.jpg.f4f05cc54a2048b60c0c1ab3f9a15f2c.jpg

Damn. You have some sweet books. hail.gif I think a lot of off-the-beaten-path DCs from 67-69 had great cover art. Pre-Adams Green Lanters, Atoms, Hawkmans, Spectre, Strange Adventures, Star Spangled War, ect, ect, ect 893blahblah.gif

Thanks. I have some sweet Atom books from this era. Gill Kane's best work, IMO. I really didn't like his work at Marvel, but his DC stuff was just awesome!!! What can you say about Murphy A. and Joe K. hail.gif

Thanks. I have some sweet Atom books from this era. Gill Kane's best work, IMO. I really didn't like his work at Marvel, but his DC stuff was just awesome!!! What can you say about Murphy A. and Joe K. hail.gif

I am thinking about starting on the Atom run. Nice copies can be picked up for a song.