• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL (3) vs DC (0)....!?

26 posts in this topic

What's wrong with the hair? They kinda had it easy with Hulk hair; it's typically short in the comic and short hair doesn't move much.

The hair suffers from similar CGI problems as other organic matter. It doesn't interact with nature correctly, in that it is not reflecting/refracting light properly and doesn't move in a fully ramdon 'natural' way. All this amounts to it looking synthetic and artificial.

In other words, it looks like a wig. grin.gif

I managed to capture a few more semi-clear images from the new trailer.

What prog did ya use to make screen Captures?

Im trying to take one but I keep getting the Black Box

Go to the "Edit" menu in Quicktime and click "Copy"...I was trying to do captures like you and said "duh" when I saw you could just copy them in Quicktime. 893frustrated.gif

Go to the "Edit" menu in Quicktime and click "Copy"...I was trying to do captures like you and said "duh" when I saw you could just copy them in Quicktime. 893frustrated.gif

quick time do Mpeg?

Im trying to capture from an Mpeg file

Quicktime does do MPEG...where'd you get the MPEG? The trailers I saw at hulkmovie.com were .MOV files.

nit Hulk. I got my hands on some X-men 2 movie bits off Kazaa and it in MPG