• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Company - 3PG - Third Party Grading???

52 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link.

Is it just me or do those holders look rather flimsy? The books look bent/curved in the scans. shocked.gif893whatthe.gif

They look like cheap CGC knock-offs. And did I mention............ 893frustrated.gif

I would rather do this ==> makepoint.gif

You did mention 893frustrated.gif Just a couple of 893frustrated.gif times.

They do look like CGC knock offs, but not of the same quality. There doesn't look to be very much protection for the books, hence the $8 grading fee I guess.

Thanks for the link.

Is it just me or do those holders look rather flimsy? The books look bent/curved in the scans. shocked.gif893whatthe.gif

They look like cheap CGC knock-offs. And did I mention............ 893frustrated.gif

To who?

Thanks for the link.

To who?

Oh...anyone and everyone...just for the hell of it! sumo.gif

should we be discussing the competitors on teh CGC forums. We might get in trouble

Why? This kind of competion makes CGC look better. acclaim.gif

Sarcasm people sarcasm... Hence the 27_laughing.gif

You'd think we'd get an "enlarged image option" someday when a new grading company surfaces...

I was thinking that too. Doesn't exactly fill you with confidence.

Maybe someone should request some larger scans and post them on the boards, so we can do the usual and rip the 893censored-thumb.gif out of the books. grin.gif

The real competitor is yet to arrive. That one should be better than these 2 from what I hear.

I remember you mentioning this to me a few times when we spoke on the phone. Do you know of an approximate date of when they are going to crash into the scene? goodevil.gif