• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL 24 HOURS TO VOTE - CGC FORUM TOP 20 BRONZE AGE COVERS

22 posts in this topic

The deadline is Tomorrow (Feb 23) 12 Noon Pacific Standard Time to vote for your favorite Bronze Age covers. For a complete list of Comic Book Covers Nominated click on the LINK TO NOMINATIONS LIST AND SCANS OF ALL THE BOOKS. Placing are far from set with many books leading by very small margins. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks to everyone who participated so far - the response has been great. thumbsup2.gif

So, is it against board rules to spam every section of the comic boards, or is this a double standard? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Care to elaborate, Arch? confused-smiley-013.gif

Despite the few negative comments - the 70 plus board members who did participate were very positive in their responses. Now back to your regularly scheduled griping [embarrassing lack of self control] fest wink.gif

So, is it against board rules to spam every section of the comic boards, or is this a double standard? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Despite the few negative comments - the 70 plus board members who did participate were very positive in their responses. Now back to your regularly scheduled griping [embarrassing lack of self control] fest wink.gif

And how many comic board members are there in total? Just trying to work out the percentages 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And how many comic board members are there in total? Just trying to work out the percentages 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You mean the ones who actually Contribute something, or the one's just here to COMPLAIN AND CRITICIZE. Tell you what I'll take the strike if you will shut your pie hole for a week. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You mean the ones who actually Contribute something, or the one's just here to COMPLAIN AND CRITICIZE. Tell you what I'll take the strike if you will shut your pie hole for a week. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Sorry, I guess I hit a little too close to home 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But you really should know better than to spam every section of the comics board. Common sense, ya know gossip.gif

But you really should know better than to spam every section of the comics board. Common sense, ya know gossip.gif

This whole contest has been a lot of fun so far and one of the most possitive things to hit the boards for a long time. I think we can all do with a lot more 'spam' like this. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This whole contest has been a lot of fun so far and one of the most possitive things to hit the boards for a long time. I think we can all do with a lot more 'spam' like this. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just quit spamming the boards with it.

I had Arch take the threads out of Gold and Silver - you can go back in your Troll hole now DL

I had Arch take the threads out of Gold and Silver - you can go back in your Troll hole now DL

How about Modern and Copper, Spam-Boy?

Actually a few people who generally only frquent these 2 boards cast votes today and tahnked my for bringing the poll to their attention. tongue.gif

Actually a few people who generally only frquent these 2 boards cast votes today and tahnked my for bringing the poll to their attention. tongue.gif

So what, quit spamming the boards.

Isn't that we all post here?

To see our name up in lights?

ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN

ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN ZE-MAN

flowerred.gif

flowerred.gif

Hey, Zee......looks like Rick found his meds today! 893applaud-thumb.gif