• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now bow down before MY MOST KEY of all Bronze KEYS!! (should I CGC this?)

22 posts in this topic

this thing is in great shape. i see it is not worth a ton in the price guide BUT does anyone think i should CGC this book?

Front

superherocat.jpg

And here is the back

superherocatback.jpg

I am thinking a solid 9.6. but does anyone think its worth the 12 bucks to have it done? or does anyone think my grading is off? Does anyone like ham sandwiches? you post it, i will read it!!

DUDE YOU ARE THE [!@#%^&^] MANbowdown.gif

I wonder if the 1977 batman and robin colorforms set is listed in there?? stickpoke.gifgoodevil.gif

not...... disgusted.gif

Ok. i take from some of the posts so far that you guys are not duly impressed by my ultra High Grade find. But if you look in the CGC census you will see that this is destined to become the HIGHEST GRADED COPY available!!! Imagine how fast and furious the bids will be coming in as i go to, painfully and woefully, part with this rare gem. And, as i do not sell any CGC graded books whose grades i do not agree with, you can be sure that i will be tearful and sad as i see the huge bidding frenzy in play. how high will it get, 19,800, 20,000? who can say. but i bet there will be a thread on here named

WOW!! 9.8 copy of Superhero Catalog on EBAY. How high will it go?

sumo.gif

If you cgc it you might get 1000x the guide price.

Yeah, go for it. This is one sweet book. Kinda reminds me of that Captain Canuck 10.0 that surfaces from time to time on e-bay. grin.gif

Wow, wish I found this little old lady before you did. frown.gif

I am replying to ALL of the posters here (except me of course) go on and poke fun but i will tell you that a certain "investor" in high grade comics has PM'd me almost nonstop in an effort to purchase this gem from me. now i can not say who it is

BUT

can you all say "Super Pak II"

flamed.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

youre crazy and getting all het up about the wrong book here---

it's the #4 thats the RARE one!!

These were publiched by Ivan Snyder who had the marvel license for awhile..and later sold his Heroes World distribbery to Marvel/Perelman that then went exclusive.. This is a very KEY series of obscure worthless books!!

This is a very KEY series of obscure worthless books!!

1)key

2)obscure (rare)

3)worthless

well 2 out of 3 aint bad. grin.gif

Yeah, but so is Captain Canuck #1.

1)key

3)worthless

grin.gif

now i hate to post a pic of this and i am sure you will all agree it was severly undergraded (i seriously did think 9.6 or better) but here it is

THE MOST KEY OF ALL BRONZE KEYS ... IN A SLAB!!!

202933-0119160005.jpg

NOW BOW DOWN ALL YOU DOGS!! (I THINK THIS WOULD FEEL ALOT BETTER IF IT CAME BACK 9.6 OR BETTER)