• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally joined CAF

23 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone! I am having a lot of fun posting this stuff and getting emails from other CAF members.

It looks like the MK cover is a hit on these boards. It is one of my favorites yay.gif

Yes Steve you have a Bill Sienkiewicz MK cover hail.gif, Hari has one hail.gif, they fall from the trees I tell you. Of course I've been sitting under that 893censored-thumb.gif tree for over a year or so now and Issac Newton I am not. 27_laughing.gif

Thats some great stuff though thumbsup2.gif

Thanks everyone! I am having a lot of fun posting this stuff and getting emails from other CAF members.

It looks like the MK cover is a hit on these boards. It is one of my favorites yay.gif

Yes Steve you have a Bill Sienkiewicz MK cover hail.gif, Hari has one hail.gif, they fall from the trees I tell you. Of course I've been sitting under that 893censored-thumb.gif tree for over a year or so now and Issac Newton I am not. 27_laughing.gif

Thats some great stuff though thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

If you want one bad enough, it will come, but it will cost you. frown.gif

I waited years before being able to get one and it was only because Conrad Eschenberg (GREAT guy!) was nice enough to do a trade with me.

Posted even more stuff the past few days and still have not finished putting up all my stuff. I don't know how all these people with really great collections do it confused-smiley-013.gif