• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #238 & tatooz?

48 posts in this topic

They were pretty easy enough to slide out of the binding, as they weren't actually stitched into the book...just slid in between the text and the cover.

Are you absolutely sure about this (and don't have a married copy), as I remember mine being stapled into the actual book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They were pretty easy enough to slide out of the binding, as they weren't actually stitched into the book...just slid in between the text and the cover.

Are you absolutely sure about this (and don't have a married copy), as I remember mine being stapled into the actual book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm going to have to check mine when I get home. I wouldn't put it past Graham Cracker to do something like this foreheadslap.gif

They were absolutely attached at the top staple. I've seen a few still intact and seen a few more with the covers popped at the top staple where they were damaged when the tatooz was removed. I've also seen books with no damage but no Tatooz where I guess the people were more careful removing them. But, I've never seen one that was just floating between the staples.

I'm going to have to check mine when I get home. I wouldn't put it past Graham Cracker to do something like this foreheadslap.gif

Don't buy from them. Seriously.

Don't buy from them. Seriously.

Yeah, I won't anymore. I didn't realize how much they jacked up the prices until it was too late. I bought from them at WW Texas '04, not really knowing who they were.

They were absolutely attached at the top staple. I've seen a few still intact and seen a few more with the covers popped at the top staple where they were damaged when the tatooz was removed. I've also seen books with no damage but no Tatooz where I guess the people were more careful removing them. But, I've never seen one that was just floating between the staples.

Just checked mine out and the tatooz are attached by the top staple at the back of the book (with the tab at the front).

After closer inspection though I'm a little disappointed at the condition of my copy. Would probably qualify as VF tops. sorry.gif

Yep...the tattoo is FIRMLY attached on the top staple, on both the ASM and FF, and don't let others persuade you otherwise...

Of course...if it's in a CGC slab you'd never know...

Jim