• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Auctions Day 2

46 posts in this topic

Russ, I am confused on how you are running this. Sorry to be a pill about this but you clearly state that if you wish to buy you must post in the thread. Yet, I see only one person in this thread actually did that, Timulty with the Sin city book. So how can you post that books have been sold other than that one?

This is kinda the problem I had with the grading contest you ran, you seem to change the rules as you seem fit without notifying the people involved.

I think what your doing is great and you should be commended for it, but please be consistent in enforcing your policies.

Item 17: Frank Miller 300 #1-5 NM SET SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine! cloud9.gif

takeit.gif

Or took them...you get the point...

Russ, I am confused on how you are running this. Sorry to be a pill about this but you clearly state that if you wish to buy you must post in the thread. Yet, I see only one person in this thread actually did that, Timulty with the Sin city book. So how can you post that books have been sold other than that one?

This is kinda the problem I had with the grading contest you ran, you seem to change the rules as you seem fit without notifying the people involved.

I think what your doing is great and you should be commended for it, but please be consistent in enforcing your policies.

I don't see what the problem is. He said post or send a PM.

I agree with him. He is saying if your buying it to post on the boards. I did put it in the post but figured some might of missed it.

I understand because one could possibly just say someone bought it even if nobody did. Thanks for posting on the boards guys.

Auction Update

Item 16 SOLD!

Item 17 SOLD!

Item 18

Item 19

Item 20 BID AT $1

Item 21 BID AT $1

Item 22 BID AT $8

Item 23 SOLD!

Item 24

Item 25

Item 26 SOLD!

Item 27

I had a 99 cent bid on 19 (AT 25 ~ Deathlock) in the first post in this thread didn't I? foreheadslap.gif