• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More insanity

22 posts in this topic

Unrecoverable cost, waste of money and just plain silly. Wake up - modern age comics , regardless of grade, are common. Go put your money in a X-men 94, Hulk 181, or a House of Mystery 92. I just do not understand.

Tomega

Link

This is what happens to someone who writes 5:00 AM after several hours in the bars.......

Here is the link

Wolverine auction

Even sober - I still think it is insane.

Tomega

That's still nothing compared to the $3,000+ ending price for that 10.0 Wolverine #1.

I don't care how cherry mint it is it's a friggen relatively COMMON 80's book for god's sakes.

At times like that I just want to slap the crack pipe out of the bidder's mouth. Then again, sometimes it's a positive thing when people tie up all their cash in dumb stuff ;p. It allows collector's like me to jump in on the actual good deals.

At times like that I just want to slap the crack pipe out of the bidder's mouth.

I want a piece of whatever comiclink's smoking if that's the secret to his success. This "bidder" that you mention happens to be one of the top high grade dealers in the business, with connections and access to clientele normal seller plebes like me can only dream about...who hasn't heard of comiclink...

893blahblah.gif

*SMACK*

Just make sure you wash your mouth afterwards Darth. blush.gif

I do agree that I'd like to get ahold of comiclink's "Sales List", as it must be a veritable goldmine of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, saps and suckers.

That's still nothing compared to the $3,000+ ending price for that 10.0 Wolverine #1.

$3000 for Wolverine 10.0 - holy [!@#%^&^]. Are people totally insane - that is more than its worth if it was made of solid gold. Good rule for common modern age comics - if the price exceeds its worth in weight in gold - ITS INSANE.

Tomega

893blahblah.gif

*SMACK*

Just make sure you wash your mouth afterwards Darth. blush.gif

stooges.gif I''ve never had the pleasure of dealing with Josh personally. You may want to redirect this comment to greggy, who is comiclink's posterboy man-gina...

If you check the archives...I've made that list too frown.gif

I meant the list of buyers that CL flips the books he paid insane money on EBay to. He's paid some mind-bogglingly high speculator prices, but according to everyone on here, he ALWAYS has a secondary buyer for these books.

I sincerely hope so, as I wouldn't want to be the guy sitting on a pile of speculated CGC 9.8 Bronze and Modern books.

Good idea !

The way the reply button is set up , does anybody know to whom I replied too ?

Had to think did'nt you !

you talkin' to me?

No, he's talking to me..... mad.gif

I think! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Uh, you.. talking to me? confused.gif

Now, I'm not sure. crazy.gif

893whatthe.gif