• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Wants to Take a Chance at This Deal?

7 posts in this topic

The spines looked fugged up on the ones you can see. I would pass.

Well his Canuck shipping was insane, so I decided to post it in case anyone was interested.

I have found, and I would like to hear other people's thoughts on this, that "hidden" auction like this often do pretty well despite the poor listing.

I guess $40 for the lot wouldn't be bad. How can you really go wrong paying $1 a book?

probably came in just about right at $47-$50 total for the group if they're all spine-rolled VGish copies. Bust them up on ebay and maybe you can make an extra $20-$25 after a bunch of work. you should pay less than the sum of the parts when you buy a group of them.

There are a few $2-$4 books in there, some $5 books, a bunch of 50 cent - $1 books and two potential $10-$15/20 books (Amazing Adv 11 and Defenders 10) depending on condition, which is likely in the VG range. Maybe the Defenders 2 is $5-$10 if it looks nice.