• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Unloved Books For Sale!!!

78 posts in this topic

You certainly have a long track record of causing people to send you insults, harassing PMs, blatantly editing your comments, and screaming about you putting them on "ignore", that's all. Draw your own conclusions. confused-smiley-013.gif

In some cases I'd agree, but I really think this guy was just spoiling for a fight and it's unfair to automatically point fingers at me all the time.

But this all pales in comparison for my need for Nikos to post more 20-cent Marvels!!

You certainly have a long track record of causing people to send you insults, harassing PMs, blatantly editing your comments, and screaming about you putting them on "ignore", that's all. Draw your own conclusions. confused-smiley-013.gif

In some cases I'd agree, but I really think this guy was just spoiling for a fight and it's unfair to automatically point fingers at me all the time.

But this all pales in comparison for my need for Nikos to post more 20-cent Marvels!!

Hell I will take a side. Keep it up JC.

Prototype? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, but it's pretty obvious that when Cockrum came over, he used the Timber Wolf character design for Wolverine. There are several covers that really highlight the similarities, this being only one.

You could really see it when Wolvie wore his "Fang" outfit around X-Men 105-107 and Iron Fist 15 - they were dead ringers.

yeah, but Cockrum only changed Trimpe's design for Wolverine's mask, i thought

But Cockrum was the guy to show us what Wolverine looked like "under the mask", which incidentally was a direct knock-off of Timber Wolf.

yeah, but Cockrum only changed Trimpe's design for Wolverine's mask, i thought

But Cockrum was the guy to show us what Wolverine looked like "under the mask", which incidentally was a direct knock-off of Timber Wolf.

oh. duh. foreheadslap.gif

thumbsup2.gif