• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 58 first Havok...

27 posts in this topic

8.5 sumo.gif

gossip.gifNot as nice as my copy . . . 27_laughing.gif

yeahok.gif

If you were selling that it would be a 9.4. poke2.gif

And if you were buying it'd be a 6.0 poke2.gif

It has been slabbed, AND it's been sold - GPA record for grade, I might add . . . acclaim.gif

Sold to some clueless newbie bedazzled by your pretty auction formats no doubt. 893naughty-thumb.gif

8.5 sumo.gif

yeahok.gif

It has been slabbed, AND it's been sold - GPA record for grade, I might add . . . acclaim.gif

Sold to some clueless newbie bedazzled by your pretty auction formats no doubt. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Uh, no actually, 893whatthe.gif Have a little [embarrassing lack of self control] with that vinegar 27_laughing.gif

stooges.gif

8.5 sumo.gif

yeahok.gif

Uh, no actually, 893whatthe.gif Have a little [embarrassing lack of self control] with that vinegar 27_laughing.gif

stooges.gif

I have your number. I know how you operate! 27_laughing.gif

I respect your salesmanship though. You squeeze every last penny out of the books you sell, and that should be admired. grin.gif