• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puzzle Prizes are back!

44 posts in this topic

Some of you have participated in these before; for those that haven't, you will need to put together this interactive puzzle and the first person to reply answering with the correct title and issue number of the comic (s) appearing in the puzzle wins a free 6-month subscription to FetchComics.

Here is the puzzle -- good luck:

DD 21, PPSSM 8?

With the rules being "the first person to reply answering with the correct title and issue number of the comic (s) appearing in the puzzle", it looks like you win. thumbsup2.gif

With the rules being "the first person to reply answering with the correct title and issue number of the comic (s) appearing in the puzzle", it looks like you win. thumbsup2.gif

But he didn't prove he actually put together the puzzle. grin.gif

DD 21, PPSSM 8?

This will be interesting. popcorn.gif

But he didn't prove he actually put together the puzzle. grin.gif

Ah, but he only said I needed to put the puzzle together, he never said I had to PROVE or POST it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1142359-WOOHOO.JPG

Looks like he has both the title and issue # to me, as they are originally on the covers of the comics he put together? Clearly there is a Daredevil #21 and a Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man #8 right on the puzzle he put together? thumbsup2.gif

WOW, you guys are good!

Alright, I'm giving prizes to both october and joe_collector.

To access the FetchComics product, simply login here:

http://www.mindscapemedia.com/store2/login.php

joe_collector, you already have an account through the store, so I've activated your FetchComics subscription already and you should see it when you login.

october, you'll need to register. Once you do, PM me and I'll activate your subscription.

One more subscription to give away -- check back soon!

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to those who participated! thumbsup2.gif

WOW, you guys are good!

Alright, I'm giving prizes to both october and joe_collector.

To access the FetchComics product, simply login here:

http://www.mindscapemedia.com/store2/login.php

joe_collector, you already have an account through the store, so I've activated your FetchComics subscription already and you should see it when you login.

october, you'll need to register. Once you do, PM me and I'll activate your subscription.

One more subscription to give away -- check back soon!

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to those who participated! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Joseph! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Can you do me a favor? I know I have bought books off your site in the past and I probably registered to do so, but I have no idea what my password might be. Can you check to see if this is the case? I will send you my info in a minute.

Daredevil #21 and Spectacular Spider-Man #8

1142359-WOOHOO.JPG

deathlok, did you edit this into your reply later? I could have sworn I saw octobers and joe_collectors response, but not yours? If I missed it, I apologize. Just register and PM me once you have done so and I'll activate your subscription.

wtf? Why is everyone jumping on me? I was the first to post a picture of the completed puzzle. Comicwiz, didn't specify the exact way to post the answer. JC, edited his later too, but he won't mention that. When I saw his post he didn't have the picture, he added that right after.

Personally, I don't really care about the prize. It's just funny how JC wins and still continues to whine. The dude can't help complaining.

deathlok, did you edit this into your reply later?

Take a wild guess. 27_laughing.gif

You know guys, after I take the time to post stuff on here, and I get people messing with my good intentions, it doesn't really inspire me to do much else in the way of spreading good cheer.

deathlok, its one thing to try and fool me, but don't PM me and tell me off because I caught on, especially not after I offer you a prize. When you act this way, you induct yourself onto my list.