• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for everyones grade on this Batman Annual #7

13 posts in this topic

You're probably right. wink.gif Its just when I see books like this I always compare it to one in the OS guide that got a 7.0 and has a book length readers crease just like this book and a couple of tears just like this book.

Do all the CGC graders have copies of overstreet grading guide at their desk? poke2.gif

You're probably right. wink.gif Its just when I see books like this I always compare it to one in the OS guide that got a 7.0 and has a book length readers crease just like this book and a couple of tears just like this book.

Do all the CGC graders have copies of overstreet grading guide at their desk? poke2.gif

6.0 maybe 6.5 poke2.gif

6.0 maybe 6.5 poke2.gif

We are talking grading in the 21st century, not the 70's old man where if it had a cover it was NM, shoo shoo poke2.gif

6.0 maybe 6.5 poke2.gif

We are talking grading in the 21st century, not the 70's old man where if it had a cover it was NM, shoo shoo poke2.gif

yeahok.gif Git along little doggie, don't you have some homework to do? Perhaps when you pass your equivalency exam you can move to West Virginia and get a real job diggin' some coal. . . poke2.gif

6.0 maybe 6.5 poke2.gif

yeahok.gif Git along little doggie, don't you have some homework to do? Perhaps when you pass your equivalency exam you can move to West Virginia and get a real job diggin' some coal. . . poke2.gif

lol actually i do, it's finals week for my MBA classes foreheadslap.gif

6.0 maybe 6.5 poke2.gif

lol actually i do, it's finals week for my MBA classes foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

yes it is a tear on the back cover

Everytime I look at this book I grade it a 5.0-6.0 depending on the day

Reading ya'lls posts I think a 5.5 sounds about right

Thanks for the input all