• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate's BIN Day 3

135 posts in this topic

Weird Adventure Comics $435 Aparo 4.0 $5.00

adventure435.jpg

I've been working on my grading lately (it's weird how you lose it if you don't practice often). Why did you grade this a 4.0? I see several spine creases, but I think it has the eye appeal for a 6.0. What am I missing?

I'm relearning myself, but it has alot of spine creases that take away from the look, it could probably grade out higher, but i want to be conservative as i relearn this hard as heck grading. also has very small piece missing off right side and a address stamp on bottom of first page

Flash 53page Giant (total [embarrassing lack of self control]) but story is complete $1.00 or free with purchase of one of today's books, just buy a book and say takeit.gif on this

FLASH.jpg

I'll open the box for the 5th time and add it smile.gif

and that is why you are the best!!!!

BTW Pirate, the book we discussed last night will be back in about a week. I will PM when it arrives gossip.gif

I'll open the box for the 5th time and add it smile.gif

and that is why you are the best!!!!

BTW Pirate, the book we discussed last night will be back in about a week. I will PM when it arrives gossip.gif

ok gossip.gif

I'll be listing probably for another week or so, but you huge box is about to the brim and I don't want to compromise safety. Can probably fit 3 or 4 more books. Hopefully shipping doesn't hit some new high threshold, 27_laughing.gif

payment sent again sorry.gif

Now send out my books sumo.gif I figured out your master plan "my wife didn't make it to the post office" 893naughty-thumb.gif a likely story! i'm on to you man poke2.gif

they went out this morning. post office said something about a $100 customs bill or something confused-smiley-013.gif some Canada thing poke2.gif