• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Feeling envy, must not make snarky remark....That's a serious collection ciorac.

Am I taking it that you didn't collect any Fawcetts?

Actually I did. Quite a few years ago, I tried to put the entire set together. After about 60% complete I gave up and sold them all.

Amazing stuff. hail.gif

And all of it raw. 893whatthe.gif

Census shmensus.

Thanks Zonker. I only have about 3 books in slabs and they are silver and modern. I just have to be able to smell and read my golden age.

Unreal collection...a pleasure just to look at your spread of books. How long have you been collecting? Awesome books....I keep going back to look at the pics.

I too would like to see the Timelys - looks like you have quite a spread there too....do you have Marvel Mystery 40 and 44? Would love to see some more pictures.

Thanks for sharing...

Karl.

Just an awesome collection ciorac. hail.gif I think I see an Action Comics #9 in one of your stacks. What run of issues do you have from the Action Comics title? Also, what's your favorite book (or group of books) in your collection?

Unreal collection...a pleasure just to look at your spread of books. How long have you been collecting? Awesome books....I keep going back to look at the pics.

I too would like to see the Timelys - looks like you have quite a spread there too....do you have Marvel Mystery 40 and 44? Would love to see some more pictures.

Thanks for sharing...

Karl.

thanks. I have been at it since the early 70's when I was just a lad. I'm a Subby cover guy, so no 40 or 44.

Thanks for sharing...

Karl.

thanks. I have been at it since the early 70's when I was just a lad. I'm a Subby cover guy, so no 40 or 44.

Your avatar is cracking me up. 27_laughing.gif

Do you collect pre-hero DCs at all? (Detective 1-26, New Adventure, etc.)

Glad you like the avatar. In a former life I chased the pre-hero stuff. Had More Fun 14 -51, a bunch of Adventures too, but..alas...I sold them back in the late 90's

When you say you had More Fun 14-51, you mean the WHOLE RUN of 14-51?? Good god, man, that's impressive!

Glad you like the avatar. In a former life I chased the pre-hero stuff. Had More Fun 14 -51, a bunch of Adventures too, but..alas...I sold them back in the late 90's

When you say you had More Fun 14-51, you mean the WHOLE RUN of 14-51?? Good god, man, that's impressive!

Yep. They were complete and all unrestored. Mostly VG's and FN's