• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

The Dr Death Shelly was nice enough to give me when I interviewed him for CBM in mid-'90s broods over some figurines while the comics take a sofa break. My #4 is MIA but with my random filing (I used to know where all was...) could be hiding...

P3013664.JPG

tmih.JPG

The Dr Death Shelly was nice enough to give me when I interviewed him for CBM in mid-'90s broods over some figurines while the comics take a sofa break. My #4 is MIA but with my random filing (I used to know where all was...) could be hiding...

P3013664.JPG

tmih.JPG

Nice Pat! :applause: Awesome group shot! Especially that TMIH #3. Looks like it's in pretty good shape. I love the Dr.Death portrait too.

Thanks to our wonderful Sharon, I can now post this group shot of Marvel Family war stamp covers.

fawcetts.jpg

I really like these war bonds/stamps covers and I have about twenty from half a dozen publishers now (thinks: group shot, hmmm).

There's four more Fawcetts I need: Captain Midnight 22, Don Winslow 17, Funny Animals 6 and 20. I'm buying if you're selling... :baiting:

This is a teriffic little grouping of wonderful books!

Comics, history and the Marvel Family. Sweet group shot. (worship)

P3013664.JPG

tmih.JPG

Nice Pat! :applause: Awesome group shot! Especially that TMIH #3. Looks like it's in pretty good shape. I love the Dr.Death portrait too.

+1. Sweet group and awesome DD art! :headbang:

137/206 not counting giants and such...not bad

and please tell me you're not really paying Mile High prices for the gold keys :ohnoez:

:gossip: Technically that's 188 out of 257 but there was no point in including the Kubert DC run in the shot. Putting the GKs was already pushing it as it is.

MH is good to pick and plug a hole in a run here and there. Don't discount the man, esp. when he has a good sale code. :sumo:

:gossip: Technically that's 188 out of 257 but there was no point in including the Kubert DC run in the shot. Putting the GKs was already pushing it as it is.

MH is good to pick and plug a hole in a run here and there. Don't discount the man, esp. when he has a good sale code. :sumo:

i was going through my tarzans last night, and some of those gold key covers are absolutely beautiful.

and I don't seem to get those 80% off codes....

For anyone who remembers the "True" and original "Classic" comics. All I could fit into the photo. From my Grandfathers Collection as original (found in the attic).

Chet

110028.jpg.63f26fcd64222754198d6decfdb517d1.jpg

For anyone who remembers the "True" and original "Classic" comics. All I could fit into the photo. From my Grandfathers Collection as original (found in the attic).

Chet

A truly nice Group Shot :applause:

110028.jpg

Chet

A very patriotic grouping. Lots of Red White and Blues! Nice group shot! :applause: