• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xmen 94 cgc 9.8 sold for $25 000

82 posts in this topic

Gotta prove it first.

And since none of the evidence and personal testimony here has convinced you, how would you go about that? Hog-tie Ewert to a lie detector and pour hot oil over his gonads?

Gotta prove it first.

And since none of the evidence and personal testimony here has convinced you, how would you go about that? Hog-tie Ewert to a lie detector and pour hot oil over his gonads?

Should do the trick thumbsup2.gif

Gotta prove it first.

Should do the trick thumbsup2.gif

Gets my vote!

.....that's just the kind of collector I am. Great at buying and predicting future trends.....

Like the great crash of <strike>2003</strike> <strike>2004</strike> <strike>2005</strike> 2006?

27_laughing.gif

Like the great crash of <strike>2003</strike> <strike>2004</strike> <strike>2005</strike> 2006?

You didn't read my post right? Just cut that small blurb out, and forgetting all about how I stated I have very little luck on the selling end, or actually making any cash at my hobby?

I'll say it again, I suck at all facets of selling.

But I am a smart buyer and have always gone my own way and never got caught up in a fad.

.....that's just the kind of collector I am. Great at buying and predicting future trends.....

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

How come the strike through doesn't show up in the quote?

Like the great crash of 2003 2004 2005 2006?

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Gotta use HTML and the UBBC code even when you quote...

Like the great crash of 2003 2004 2005 2006?

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Gotta use HTML and the UBBC code even when you quote...

you can also leave out the "trike" in "strike" in your HTML tags. just thought i'd lord my knowledge over you help a brutha out