• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ive got an Avengers 99 to punks

21 posts in this topic

Then if you knew it was a 7.0, and are unwilling to accept 5.5 and 6.0's on it why did you post it?
893scratchchin-thumb.gif just because someone suggests it, does that make it the gospel truth?

I was wavering on exactly what it was, as I think it might go a vf-. Its a much nicer looking book in hand than the scan suggests. yay.gif

The people that are calling it 5.5 and 6.0 need to go back and look at the OS grading guide. (btw, im sure that it wouldnt hurt me to do the same either). The scan makes the book look worse than it is.

No. It just seems sort of pointless seeking grades when you are so rock hard on deeming it a 7.0. I have the OS grading down just fine. Hahaha, "fine". Get it? Fine and "fine". Anyway, if the book looks how it does in the scan, I'd agree with you that you might need to check it over though. Because that's no 7.0. tonofbricks.gif