• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Multi-Pack Auction

30 posts in this topic

This Hulk #181 thing is pretty incredible.

I'm thinking I might have to go dig mine out of the box and see how it looks. I gave it a pretty high grade on my inventory... if it really is that nice it might be time to send it off to CGC to get it slabbed for sale!

You're a more trusting soul than I am. Someone pays a premium for a sealed X-Men 94 multi-pack, rips it open (??), and then inexpicably decides to NOT send it to CGC and instead sells the comic raw?

I hear that story and I run... far, far away....

does sound a bit dodgy doesn't it? flamed.gif

Yeah...you can't trust those damn Canucks! makepoint.gif

Yeah plus They ship dog sled to the border then airmail once inside USA as well which accounts for the 14 to 17 days to receive Item or items confused.gif

Davidking623

Well , I kind of like my Sled Dogs. But I don't understand , because my Sled Dogs make it to the border in 2 days !! goodevil.gif

You're a more trusting soul than I am. Someone pays a premium for a sealed X-Men 94 multi-pack, rips it open (??), and then inexpicably decides to NOT send it to CGC and instead sells the comic raw?

I hear that story and I run... far, far away....

does sound a bit dodgy doesn't it? flamed.gif

Yeah...you can't trust those damn Canucks! makepoint.gif

Yeah plus They ship dog sled to the border then airmail once inside USA as well which accounts for the 14 to 17 days to receive Item or items confused.gif

Davidking623

Well , I kind of like my Sled Dogs. But I don't understand , because my Sled Dogs make it to the border in 2 days !! goodevil.gif

Okay Canadian Postal Service Please hire these Sled Dogs as a way to insure faster delivery times. 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Wow, I'm amazed that a restored 6.5 went for that much. X-men 94 must be hot again, eh?

Brian

I dont know I think I am Lucky to have received that much for it.My Mother will of course tell me it is because I am blessed, as now my Wife seems to think the same also.lucky, Blessed its over with I think I am damn lucky to have lost only 75.00 in that deal.

Davidking623