• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 unique feedbacks - no negs!

32 posts in this topic

Just passed a milestone of sorts. Got my 100th unique positive today with no negatives! smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif Going to pop a cold one and celebrate (before my wife makes me go out and mow the lawn grin.gif) My thanks to everyone who's left feedback.

Just passed a milestone of sorts. Got my 100th unique positive today with no negatives! smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif Going to pop a cold one and celebrate (before my wife makes me go out and mow the lawn grin.gif) My thanks to everyone who's left feedback.

Congrats fokker acclaim.gif

27_laughing.gif congratulations darryl! 893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Wow! Congratulations!!! I know full well how you feel! I didn't get my first negative... a completely retaliatory and immediate one, for leaving my seller a negative after he failed to produce my auction win after SIX WEEKS, until well after my Ebay record was 450-0!!!!! An incredible stroke of "luck" for such an "arch criminal" (no pun intended Arch!) to have a 450-0 record before the first neg, isn't it?? Especially when you consider that the feedback was comprised of HIGH ticket (average sale.. WELL over $1000+ per item), HIGH GRADE, mostly UNSLABBED comics with many discriminating buyers that have a full right of return if they don't agree upon the condition of the book that you send them! The most DIFFICULT type of customers to please. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You know this from your vast experiences of dealing with me or you're just guessing (talking out of your keister, so to speak...if you'll excuse the pun)? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ..or have you been selling restored books as unrestored and that's the way your clients react to your fraudulent activity? How can you be so sure of their reaction unless you're talking from the experience of ripping buyers off?

You know this from your vast experiences of dealing with me or you're just guessing (talking out of your keister, so to speak...if you'll excuse the pun)? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ..or have you been selling restored books as unrestored and that's the way your clients react to your fraudulent activity? How can you be so sure of their reaction unless you're talking from the experience of ripping buyers off?

Calm down boys. You know, Hammer, all of this would be resolved if you'd simply not have private auctions. I know your reasons, and they're valid, but all of the churn around your auctions would tend to go away if you'd open the feedback up.

And, btw, I'll put MY 5891 postive - 7 negative up against anybody... grin.gif

Im just passing on a comment attributed to the master himself, who spoke, (as the story goes, with a chuckle) and with chilling authority on the matter, way back when, at least a couple of lifetimes ago.

oh my God! can this thread not spill over into a discussion of comickeys/hammer too!!! Whatever your feelings, hasn't this been done over and over again!! People feel how they feel...

why? what are you talking about? has this come up before?

HAHAHAHAHA goodevil.gif

Why should I make my feedback private NOW. Can you imagine the results.

Let's say that even if every book I ever auctioned was immaculately free of any alteration whatsoever, can you imagine the hysteria that my stable of Trolls like: Supa, Great Comics, Wahoo, Rudd, etc. would spread!!! I'm going to willingly subject my bidders and winners to their BS witchhunt? Think about it. I'd have an unslabbed Spiderman 1 in VF up on Ebay and these HolyRollers (you know, the criminals that go to church on Sunday to pray for the strength to put their finger on the scale during the rest of the week) would go to work on my bidders, and the high bid would be $8.22 because these insufficiently_thoughtful_persons would incessantly spam anyone bidding on my books with stories of dealers from 20 years ago that are being attributed to ME! As it is, I get at least a dozen emails a day from folks talking to these "geniuses" that are asking me, "Such and such says you're Danny Dupack....ARE YOU??!!!". I go through an answer out of courteousy and I get another email, "I don't believe you". So what's the point? I'm going to start having to do this 500 times a day once these trolling twits start jacking out their misinformation. Folks aren't going to say, "Hmmm, I'll just win it and submit it to Ebay", they're going to say, "I better pass in case this spammer is right".You don't see that??? People like Rudd have been emailing as many Ebayers as they can for YEARS looking to cause as much misery for me as possible, and for all his probing and investigating, what have we got. A total of 4 books that were returned for alteration out of 865-3 Ebay sales and a grand total of sales numbering over 3000 items factoring in on-Ebay and off-Ebay sales. Supa admitted in one post that he has received FOUR books that were represented as unrestored that he had to return for alteration in the past YEAR!!! NOT from me. Like most (99.999%) of my detractors, Supa has NEVER purchased a book from me to substantiate all his slanderous, childish claims. I'd sooner have my head sewn into the carpet than to make my feedback OPEN with all the cackling harpies, waiting like buzzards perched on a manure wagon, to fly in for the kill.

I can't tell you in public!! If I were to do so, I'd get spam mail. It's best if you just cancel everyone's bids on all auctions...I'll just go ahead and take them all at the minimum bid tongue.gif

Brian

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am working toward an ebay milestone of my own...1000 positives with no negs and neutrals (just hit 940 this evening). Seriously, I bet you had a big honking smile on your face when you saw that your star color had changed. Good luck with your future auctions.