• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote for the top grader!

Who's the CGC forum's top grader?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the CGC forum's top grader?

45 posts in this topic

King, are we voting based on purchases of books from board members (of which I've made very few), or based on our observations of grading in the Grading forum? No biggie, just want to clarify.

Shouldn't the be a rule that you can't vote for yourself? Otherwise seems to me there may be a twenty-way tie for first with one vote. grin.gif

Absolutely sumo.gif So I guess the real question is: Who do you feel grades the closest to how you grade? angel.gifdevil.gif

Shouldn't the be a rule that you can't vote for yourself? Otherwise seems to me there may be a twenty-way tie for first with one vote. grin.gif

Absolutely sumo.gif So I guess the real question is: Who do you feel grades the closest to how you grade? angel.gifdevil.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif That was easy . . . flowerred.gif

Well since I am not on the list I will be the tie breaker.

Sorry about that. I tried to sift through some of the recent threads and get everyone who is here a lot in the poll. I forgot a few; you, Marvel Collector and Web Head. boo.gif

Sorry about that. I tried to sift through some of the recent threads and get everyone who is here a lot in the poll. I forgot a few; you, Marvel Collector and Web Head. boo.gif

It's fine by me. i do not consider myself in the same league as a lot of you guys.

Wow, whoever voted for me, thank you. Wait 'til I tell my wife that a lifetime of pickiness finally paid off! 27_laughing.gif

One thing I realized is that when I cast my vote earlier, I gravitated towards the graders here who tend to "chat" more and to explain their thinking behind grades, which means that I passed over a lot of other good, solid graders. I know it's just a silly contest, but even so, no one here should interpret a lack of vote for them as a lack of appreciation. thumbsup2.gif

I voted for October.

Nikos and Burntboy (who isn't on the list!) were close seconds.

Someone please post the results because I can't get the link to view the results to appear for me even after I vote. frown.gif

I hope my vote counted. confused.gif

I voted for October.

Nikos and Burntboy (who isn't on the list!) were close seconds.

Someone please post the results because I can't get the link to view the results to appear for me even after I vote. frown.gif

I hope my vote counted. confused.gif

flowerred.gif

Wow, whoever voted for me, thank you. Wait 'til I tell my wife that a lifetime of pickiness finally paid off! 27_laughing.gif

One thing I realized is that when I cast my vote earlier, I gravitated towards the graders here who tend to "chat" more and to explain their thinking behind grades, which means that I passed over a lot of other good, solid graders. I know it's just a silly contest, but even so, no one here should interpret a lack of vote for them as a lack of appreciation. thumbsup2.gif

You got my vote as well