• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote for the top grader!

Who's the CGC forum's top grader?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the CGC forum's top grader?

45 posts in this topic

Wow, thanks a lot guys. I got 4 votes! Makes me glad to hear I'm doing okay, and others think so. That is actually the most valuable info to me. I like guessing the CGC grade of a book, but I think the opinion of fellow collectors is worth a lot more.

Wow, thanks a lot guys. I got 4 votes! Makes me glad to hear I'm doing okay, and others think so. That is actually the most valuable info to me. I like guessing the CGC grade of a book, but I think the opinion of fellow collectors is worth a lot more.

Yeah it was toss up between you and Point Five for my vote. I always look at the grade that you two give a book.

i voted for the king

So did I, just cause he included me in the poll - and I've thrown in next to nothing! grin.gif

But I have been reading the forum for months before I registered and will be piping up more.

I voted for you king. Ashame you left me off the list, got a lot history together on the other forum too. thumbsup2.gif

I didn't forget. I was actually purposely trying to pick people wo have been active for about the last 3 months (since the last poll).

I was thinking just based on grading here in the forum. thumbsup2.gif

Man, I'd grade you like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point's term paper. frustrated.gif

Dang man. I missed you too. Sorry. sorry.gif

I don't know how I missed you and marvel collector when you guys grade so much. I'll be sure to sift through the threads better next time. wink.gif