• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age BINs

111 posts in this topic

What If #4 VF+ $3 (that isn't wear upper right edge, its a printing issue, and the scan makes the corners look rounded-they are not)

whatif4.jpg

After this batch I'll get the background color in again so its easier to see the edges.

takeit.gif

Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man #2 NM- $12

ppss2.jpg

That's it for right now....I'll be back with more either later today or tomorrow morning!

Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man #2 NM- $12

ppss2.jpg

That's it for right now....I'll be back with more either later today or tomorrow morning!

That's pretty cool they used the stylized film title on the marquee. Never seen that before on a comic.

What If #4 VF+ $3 (that isn't wear upper right edge, its a printing issue, and the scan makes the corners look rounded-they are not)

whatif4.jpg

After this batch I'll get the background color in again so its easier to see the edges.

takeit.gif

Posting Bronze age BINs. As always, money back if not satisfied!

Ms. Marvel #1 NM $10

msmarvel1.jpg

Back Cover

Where was this when I bought the last batch of Ms. Marvels. Are you holding out on me. frustrated.gif

Hey, I just noticed, you already bought a #1 from me last fall with the #2-5.....

whatif4.jpg

takeit.gif

I had actually alreay hi tthe takeit.gif, but go ahead and get it Brian. I have a line on another. flowerred.gif

GA when are more books going up. would like to hit some more BINs.

Good question, I was off to work on some other projects(was prepping a Superman #29 for a Marketplace post, contemplating pulling misc GA-SA mostly non-superhero books to post in another thread, a potential pre-code Atlas horror post, among others) but I might be better served to concentrate on this batch and save the others for seperate days. Does it make more sense to continue with these? Discuss amongst yourselves...

GA when are more books going up. would like to hit some more BINs.

Good question, I was off to work on some other projects(was prepping a Superman #29 for a Marketplace post, contemplating pulling misc GA-SA mostly non-superhero books to post in another thread, a potential pre-code Atlas horror post, among others) but I might be better served to concentrate on this batch and save the others for seperate days. Does it make more sense to continue with these? Discuss amongst yourselves...

I say that you should give them a crack at the 29. It is a great looking book. thumbsup2.gif

awesome. I want to settle up with you by the time I get my plane at 4:30 so let's get those things moving...

bk

893whatthe.gif You're coming to pick them up??!!