• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What else??? Please grade my new copy of Vampirella #1 . . .

22 posts in this topic

Scratch to the left of the "50 cents"?
Yes, I confirmed it wasn't a tear before I bought it. There may be a very light crease below that, however, that may extend more than I wish . . . don't have it in hand yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a mag, so 7.0 at worst. Similar defects on a comic might merit a 6.5, but not on this. Sharp copy with really nice eye appeal.

I'm thinkin' it's a slam-dunk 7.5 893crossfingers-thumb.gif with white pages 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's a mag, so 7.0 at worst. Similar defects on a comic might merit a 6.5, but not on this. Sharp copy with really nice eye appeal.

I'm thinkin' it's a slam-dunk 7.5 893crossfingers-thumb.gif with white pages 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You have a shot a 7.5 if there isn't any hidden wear and pending the right edge creasing. thumbsup2.gif

It's a mag, so 7.0 at worst. Similar defects on a comic might merit a 6.5, but not on this.

Can you explain this, Andy? Not sure precisely what you mean, & am curious.

OK, if no tear I'll say 6.5/7.0. Still looks like a bit too much creasing for 7.5 in my book. (Though for your sake David, happy to be wrong!)

Hey BC,

Thanks for chiming in hi.gif Received the book last week, and I am sorry to report that there are a couple of small NCB folds to the URFC that will impact the grade of this book. frown.gif Still an attractive copy, that I will hold on to for a bit, read a few times, and then resell. It's a very presentable copy of this even harder and harder to obtain issue. grin.gif

Thanks to all! 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif