• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

" I'LL TAKE IT"

73 posts in this topic

$125 for the bats 244

It's all or nothing. There's an 8.5 SS Bats 244 on Ebay.... gossip.gif

Then nothing, i don't collect superman. I think the $125 is more than fair for the bats. I thought it had a piece of wood in the case which is why you pulled it the first time to send back confused-smiley-013.gif

$125 for the bats 244

Then nothing, i don't collect superman. I think the $125 is more than fair for the bats. I thought it had a piece of wood in the case which is why you pulled it the first time to send back confused-smiley-013.gif

Nothing it is. I was messing with Josh because he's interested in all those books. The Bats is worth more to me than $125. Why not make an offer on the 8.5 copy on Ebay? confused-smiley-013.gif

hm how much can that copy of ASM 289 go for? I have one in a IMO NM condition.

Newstand....

It's only about a VF or so. Your copy is nicer. thumbsup2.gif

You've seen it? I can't remember if I showed it or not. lol. Seems like I did.

Never seen it. You said it was NM....hence my comments about it being better than the VF copy I have posted. wink.gif

it'll never sell for that price. screwy.gif i sold my bats 251 CGC SS 9.2 for $251.

You're comparing a $150 book in grade to a $75 book. screwy.gif

hm how much can that copy of ASM 289 go for? I have one in a IMO NM condition.

Newstand....

It's only about a VF or so. Your copy is nicer. thumbsup2.gif

You've seen it? I can't remember if I showed it or not. lol. Seems like I did.

Never seen it. You said it was NM....hence my comments about it being better than the VF copy I have posted. wink.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I should post it shoulden't I? To see what the members think. After all I got it in Jan. When I still thought comics with even 3 stress marks where NM. 27_laughing.gif.

I don't wanna say it's NM and then show it, and someone barks on me about them taking me for granted.

$125 for the bats 244

Nothing it is. I was messing with Josh because he's interested in all those books. The Bats is worth more to me than $125. Why not make an offer on the 8.5 copy on Ebay? confused-smiley-013.gif

Because that guy wants 4x gpa for adams sig on an 8.5. I figured by you listing it two days now you might be interested in moving it. I won't bother discussing it anymore, sorry to waste your time.