• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zonker's BIN Bandwagon: $5 each

38 posts in this topic

SOLD! The second 100 Page Super Spectacular of the regular run. First appearance of the Injustice League of the World. Golden Age reprint of the Seven Soldiers of Victory. In FINE PLUS condition, note crunched lower right hand corner.

1156444-jla111.jpg.24095d051ff45e9edb0b4dec8969b67c.jpg

Cover by NEAL ADAMS. Note the chip out lower left hand corner-- this keeps what would otherwise be a high grade book in the FINE PLUS range. A 52-page Giant issue, with some killer reprints from the Golden Age.

1156442-jla95.jpg

takeit.gif

...I think you stole the Rocketeer's "What's up my Butt" patented sales method Zonk,...you'll be hearing from my attorneys in the morning,... frustrated.gif...this will make the whole Comiclink-Pedigree suit look like Playschool,...you've been warned,... mad.gif

...I think you stole the Rocketeer's "What's up my Butt" patented sales method Zonk,...you'll be hearing from my attorneys in the morning,... frustrated.gif...this will make the whole Comiclink-Pedigree suit look like Playschool,...you've been warned,... mad.gif

sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

As long as I'm stealing, how about a Lazy Sale a la Foolkiller--

Now you guys have some examples of my grading compared to the scans I put up. So here's a list of books with grades. Save me the trouble of scanning, and take a bunch home at $5 each. As an extra incentive, spend $40 or more, and US Priority shipping is on me! yay.gif (I think I stole that idea from October, come to think of it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif )

Detective

406 FN

415 VG+

418 VG

450 FN- (Simonson art)

455 VG+ (Grell art; vampire story)

457 VG+ (origin issue)

466 VG+ (Rogers backup story)

467 FN+ hint of foxing back cover (Rogers backup story)

468 VG (Rogers art)

472 FN (Rogers art, Englehart story)

475 FN (Rogers art, Englehart story; Joker)

476 FN+ touch of foxing (Rogers art, Englehart story; Joker)

477 FN+ (Rogers art, Neal Adams reprint)

478 FN/VF (Rogers art)

479 VF- touch of foxing back cover (Rogers art)

500 VF/NM

House of Mystery

176 VG

178 VG

180 VG/FN

183 VG-

184 VG

188 VG-

189 VG

190 FN but pulled staple

191 FN but pulled staple

193 VG+

194 FN- spine roll

201 FN Kaluta cover

221 FN

236 FN

House of Secrets

84 VG

85 VG

86 FN-

87 FN-

88 FN-

91 FN-

The second 100 Page Super Spectacular of the regular run. First appearance of the Injustice League of the World. Golden Age reprint of the Seven Soldiers of Victory. In FINE PLUS condition, note crunched lower right hand corner.

1156444-jla111.jpg

takeit.gif

Here's one you don't see every day: Our Army at War #154, from May 1965. Cover and first story art by JOE KUBERT. Note chipping on top right hand side of front cover. There's also some similar chipping along the top edge of the back cover. Call it VERY GOOD MINUS.

1156714-sgtrock.jpg

1156714-sgtrock.jpg.bd83980081a87da3bbe8af53818622cc.jpg

Some newer, higher-grade stuff: Batman 312 with cover and interior art by WALT SIMONSON. This one is FINE-VERY FINE.

Bat312.jpg

I happen to have a back cover scan of this one also.

Bat312bc.jpg

Another classic cover, this time by MIKE KALUTA. Early Ras al Ghul appearance, by my count Number Four (after 232, 235, 240). Note the date stamp. I'd give it a FINE I suppose.

bat242.jpg

Second ever appearance of Darkseid, pre-dating New Gods #1 and Forever People #1. NEAL ADAMS cover. Interiors by Kirby. This one grades as FINE.

Final bump before letting this thread disappear into obscurity. hi.gif

jo134.jpg