• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Submission Form Error

3 posts in this topic

Have any of you had this issue when submitting an online Submission form for CGC grading (I went through Terry's Comics). After I hit "submit" (I just did this a couple minutes ago), I received this message when the next page came up:

<i>An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.</i>

I'm hesitating to re-do everything (aka resubmitting) because I don't want two invoices out there. Guess I can wait till Monday morning and call, but wanted to give it a try on this board.

Have any of you had this issue when submitting an online Submission form for CGC grading (I went through Terry's Comics). After I hit "submit" (I just did this a couple minutes ago), I received this message when the next page came up:

<i>An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.</i>

I'm hesitating to re-do everything (aka resubmitting) because I don't want two invoices out there. Guess I can wait till Monday morning and call, but wanted to give it a try on this board.

Don't worry about having extra invoices because it doesn't get sent to CGC electronically. They only care about the invoice that you send in physically with the books.

Hmmm...I thought they would receive an email of the form w/ each submission (don't know where I read that---from a forum or other webpage). But I reckon if I didn't get a form submitted, they probably didn't get an invoice.

So, I guess I should be safe to just resubmit and give it another try. Hopefully it'll work this time (maybe just an html/web issue).