• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just curious, what would be a good price for this book?

22 posts in this topic

In that case book has taken a huge drop since the mid-nineties when it was moving at 600 bucks a copy.

Well, we are talking about a VF copy of a modern book. The last CGC 9.6 copy sold for $537 and the last 9.4 went for $405, so it really hasn't dropped all that much.

Was it really ever a $600 book? I could swear it topped out around $250 raw, but I could be wrong.

Strangers in Paradise had a smaller print run. Would a 9.6 even approach those numbers? Theres only 2.

Nah, SIP is a great book, but Bone 1 has always been more valuable than SIP 1. The last 9.4 of SIP went for $202.50, so I'd put the 9.6 at $300-350.

I think the best way to find out is to put it on ebay with no reserve. This is a good time of year for selling books on ebay and if the right people are watching, that book could go for a pretty penny. I know I'd bid $200 on it just for the hell of it.

In that case book has taken a huge drop since the mid-nineties when it was moving at 600 bucks a copy.

Well, we are talking about a VF copy of a modern book. The last CGC 9.6 copy sold for $537 and the last 9.4 went for $405, so it really hasn't dropped all that much.

Was it really ever a $600 book? I could swear it topped out around $250 raw, but I could be wrong.

Strangers in Paradise had a smaller print run. Would a 9.6 even approach those numbers? Theres only 2.

Nah, SIP is a great book, but Bone 1 has always been more valuable than SIP 1. The last 9.4 of SIP went for $202.50, so I'd put the 9.6 at $300-350.

I think the best way to find out is to put it on ebay with no reserve. This is a good time of year for selling books on ebay and if the right people are watching, that book could go for a pretty penny. I know I'd bid $200 on it just for the hell of it.

I suppose ill wait until it passes up Bone in the ratings then. wink.gif