• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"CGC worthy! Ultra High grade! "

5 posts in this topic

I'll say it again, boy I wish I had a NM copy of Captain America 100 for 1,000 dollars... 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

Brian

I'm pretty damn happy, however, to get a VF/NM Conan 3 for $50 from the same guy.

A NM Cap 100? Unslabbed? It must be restored. For his audacity in offering unslabbed severely restored books on Ebay he should be shot just behind the left ear with a 7mm magnum. Then, 3 years later, after 2 years in a coma and 1 year of therapy, learning how to cope with life with part of his brain missing, he should be shot exactly in the same spot the day he goes home from the hospital. This should be the fate of anyone that offers unslabbed books. This non-CGC sales practice should be made illegal with severe penalties, as I've laid out (and which I'd be more than happy to be one of the administrators who carries out the punishment, free of charge).